Copywriting and Editing
If you have a business or brand and you want to reach your audience through content, Kylie can help. She has done copywriting and editing for a number of brands in the B2B and B2C spaces, in niches like legal, marketing, tech, and entrepreneurship. She can write and edit blog posts, email newsletters, social media posts, and articles.
Kylie writes press releases and creates media kits for her clients. She has worked in the consumer and entertainment spaces promoting brands and artists, and has landed her clients press in international publications.
If you are looking to tell your individual story, Kylie can help. She writes honest, thought-provoking essays that readers can relate to, and she can help you tap into your potential and do the same.
Clients and Publications
- Tech: IBM, EMC, Dell
- Legal: LegalZoom, Legal Management Magazine, Legal Beagle
- Entrepreneurship and HR: WeWork, NCR, Cornerstone OnDemand, Salesforce
- Consumer: Mastercard, Visa, Home Depot
- Marketing: CMO, Marketo, Clearvoice, Contently, NewsCred, Social Media Examiner, Neil Patel
- Traditional Publications: New York Magazine, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Time Out New York, Time Out Los Angeles, LA Downtown News, The Jewish Journal of Los Angeles, Forbes, Tablet Magazine, Aish, GrokNation
“Kylie is professional, timely and one of my favorite writers to work with. She always turns in articles that align with the assignments, and they require minimal editing.” – Valerie Danner, Senior Managing Editor at Legal Management Magazine
“Kylie is an excellent writer and a reliable person who would be an asset to any place of employment. I have worked with her for years and whether she is writing a reported news story or a first-person piece, I am always impressed with her articles.” – Ryan Torok, Staff Writer at the Jewish Journal